Education & Training: BE or Diploma in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
Knowledge & Experience: BE with 8 Years experience or Diploma with 15 years experience
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible to lead Quality team & ensure all quality functions at plant and report to Corporate Reliability Head
2. Responsible to ensure daily / monthly KPIs & priorities in line with top management requirement as per the guidance of Corporate Reliability Head
3. Responsible to co-ordinate with Customer / third party Inspectors and ensure in getting their dispatch clearance.
4. Responsible to ensure Metallurgical properties of all inward / In-process and finished components including testing at NAB Lab.
5. Responsible for effective monitoring of IQMS & implementation 6S activities.
6. Responsible for Monitoring & ensuring all standards of NDT & MTD activities.
7. Responsible to ensure quality of heat treatment of components eg., Case carburising, Case depth , Hardness & Microstructure.
8. Responsible to perform NDT, Review / Verification of Material TC & approval at in-house & at supplier end.
9. Responsible to validate / revalidate critical raw material's suppliers.
10. Responsible to prepare Quality Assurance Plan as per customer requirement and effectively ensuring quality as per approved QAP
11. Effectively involve & ensure customer complaint analysis with 8D
12. Responsible to prepare & ensure training program of all sub-ordinates.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Knowledge & Experience in Chemical analysis of ferrous materials, Wet analysis & spectroscopy.
2. Knowledge of Ferrous & non- ferrous material properties and relevant standards.
3. Knowledge & Experience in Mechanical testing like Hardness testing, Tensile, Micro / Macro, Izod and Fatigue testing.
4. Knowledge & experience in UT, MPI, DPT & RT.
5. Knowledge & experience in Heat treatment process like Stress reliving, annealing, Carburising, Hardening, Tempering, Nitriding etc.
6. Experience in Failure and route cause analysis for customer complaints.
7. Knowledge on Quality Management Systems.
8. Good communication skills in Local Language (Kannada) & English and having soft skills.
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical,Diploma in Mechanical
KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD
We currently have an opening with one of our clients which is an reputed Indian Company and one of the global leaders in its business of manufacturing of Industrial equipments.
Contact Company:KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD