As the CFD Analyst Engineer you will be responsible for performing linear, nonlinear, steady state & transient stress analysis, fatigue analysis, vibration analysis, fluid dynamic simulations for Hydraulic valves and Manifold systems used in the Aerospace and Defense Industry.
Education & Experience:
• B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Masters in streams relevant to FEA / CFD has an advantage, Experience of 3-8 years in FEA and CFD analysis including pre-processing, processing, and post processing
• Must have strong hands-on experience with ANSYS Fluent / CFX Fluid-dynamic simulations (steady state simulation, incompressible and compressible fluids, laminar and turbulent flow, subsonic and supersonic) and ANSYS Mechanical (static structural analysis, thermal stress, contact analysis)
• Product knowledge of Valves (Solenoid Valves, Selector Valves, Pressure Regulators) and Complex Manifolds with multiple fluid channels.
• Enthusiastically participate in preliminary, informal and formal analysis as required by the customer
• Should be able to defend analysis results in all the internal and end customers reviews
• Prepare technical reports of analysis with good documentation procedures.
• Interact with global Design Engineering teams to understand objectives, identify relevance of FEA and CFD analysis, interpret physics involved, determine most suitable meshing strategy & solver schemes, execute the analysis independently using the available software, and recommend design improvements based on the simulated results
• Prepare concise presentations and communicate results to internal customers, as well as directly to the end customer when needed
• Record, collate and prepare the time sheet, metrics data for on-time delivery, quality (first time right), productivity, utilization KPIs, and report on weekly/monthly basis as suggested by the reporting manager
• Establish standard operating procedures and best practices
• Stay up-to-date with technological enhancements in the CFD and FEA analysis area and recommend new methods and products to enhance the accuracy, quality, and ease of use of CFD and FEA analysis tools
• Prepare quality Flow analysis Reports
• Ensure customer approved techniques are used, seek and get approval on the results from customer for every delivery of analysis results and reports
• Participate in formal reviews like PDR/CDR, own the CFD and FEA analysis results and support the review(s)
• Manage CFD and FEA analysis projects and ensure that customer schedule requirements are met
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Exposure to CAD software to edit input solid models / build simple models
• Strong knowledge of Fluid mechanics, Heat transfer, & Thermal Engineering
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capability (8D, A3)
• Strong hands-on experience with ANSYS Fluent / CFX and ANSYS Mechanical.
Salary: 50,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role CategoryNot mentioned
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD
Greetings from Keystone!
We currently have an opening with one of our clients which is an reputed US MNC and one of the global leaders in its business of manufacturing of Industrial equipments.
Contact Company:KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD