Designation: Devops Expert .
Qualification: BE/ B.tech. / ME/ M.tech -Computer Science
Experience:3 to 7 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
• Bachelors/ Master's degree in Computer Science or Similar or Comparable qualifications, 3+ years Experience with Agile, CI/CD framework, Azure cloud platform and DevOps (Dockers, Ansible, Kubernetes) tool administration.
• Strong programming skills in a variety of languages (e.g. Python, Bash, C++), experience in creating, configuring & administrating of Linux Systems, Experience in dealing with automated solutions like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Experience in developing pipelines with Jenkins and Azure DevOps, CONAN.io, Experience with JFrog Artifactory and CONAN.io for dependency management and Create and maintain Infrastructure-as-a-Code scripts to setup up virtual environments.
• Exposure to ALM Tools and processes like PTC Integrity, Intland CodeBeamer and IBM Doors NG would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge on various stages of Embedded SW Development Stages (V-cycle) and various tools used at each stage and the development workflow
• Experience with build environment management, writing make files, managing dependencies and Good to have : Experience on Automotive Embedded SW development and/or validation (Testing) and Experience in working with Agile and Scrum teams working on DevOps Pipeline and Solution development and Skilled in working with global cross functional teams
• Experience in migration from ClearCase to Git, Knowledge of using tool APIs, programming languages and tool automation methods, Good to have :Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Certification (AZ-400), Experience working on at least one of the orchestration platforms such as AKS, RedHat OpenShift, etc.
• Designing flexible cloud architecture and infrastructure for Autonomous Driving validation purposes;
• Scaling up on-prem software solutions and migrating to Public Cloud;
• Optimization and automation of operations;
• Monitoring and ensuring minimal downtimes;
• Close cooperation with IT and distributed SW teams;
• Preparing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD
Greetings from Keystone!
We currently have an opening with one of our clients which is an reputed German MNC and one of the global leaders in its business of manufacturing of Automotive equipments.
Contact Company:KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD