ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide actionable insights to clients to guide the evolution and progress of their digital marketing programs. Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for branded website performance
- Play a role in executing the progress of client programs in achieving their marketing goals by ensuring best practices in metrics and decision making are being followed
- Demonstrate expertise in data mining, analysis and insight generation to enable data driven decision making and data visualization
- Actively participate in implementing the frameworks for client solutions and provide inputs to improve the frameworks
- Proactively drive comprehensive audits and analysis on web data to deliver insightful deliverables (dashboards, reports, deep analysis, etc.) that can bring a positive impact to the client business.
- Execute assigned tasks to achieve results for clients from their digital marketing programs ensuring the deadlines are met
- Ensure error free delivery in all deliverables from a data and logic perspective
- Demonstration of technical excellence in applying analytical skills on digital marketing programs
- Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition
- Follow best practices based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and data analytics techniques
- Plan, develop and implement Search strategies for clients.
- Prepare and present reports regularly based on clients requirement.
- Handling, monitoring campaigns across platforms and suggesting optimization changes to improve KPIs/ROI.
- Analytical capabilities to understand data and provide valuable insights.
- Handling large paid search accounts with multi million dollar spend on a regular basis.
- Must have been on a client facing role with regular meetings & catchups.
- Should have worked with multiple cross functional external & internal groups.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Graduate in Engineering/Technology or Marketing or Science.
- Certified in Google Ads (Basic & Advanced Search) & Bing Ads
- Experience in Multi Reporting Tool, Google Data Studio Report & Microsoft Power BI Report is mandatory.
- Experience in running LinkedIn campaign is added advantage.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Should possess strong analytical & verbal reasoning capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task on various accounts along with providing inferences on them.
Salary: 20,00,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD
At Keystone, we believe in the potential of people.W e deliver the right talent at the right time, enabling flexibility and agility for clients. As a career partner, we ensure the employability of our Associates and are committed to their success. We believe that talent is the main differentiator in any organization and we practice what we preach.
Keystone is one of the fastest growing HR consulting companies and we thank our clients for the same.
Contact Company:KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD