Location - Malur, Karnataka
Job Role - Production & Powder coating Engineer
Experience - 3 to 7 yrs
Education - Diploma Mech.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Should be able to handle Machining , Powder coating , Valves assembly and Testing.
2. Should be able to plan the production activity and manpower.
3. Strong knowledge about grit blasting and surface preparation for powder coating.
4. Should be able to identify and implement masking requirements.
5. Strong knowledge about powder coating (Pre-heating , coating , curing )
6. Should be able conduct testing required after powder coating (DFT, Holiday test , strength test , Rub test)
7. Should be able to plan and maintain the stocks of grits , coating powder etc
8. Should be able plan and Maintain the tools required for machining and assembly.
9. Should be able to plan and implement preventive maintenance of production equipments.
10. Should be familiar with RAL color codifications.
11. Basic knowledge of QMS documentation.
12. Should have proper knowledge about preparation of In-process check lists.
13. Knowledge of LEAN concepts.
14. Should be able to handle manpower of 20-30 persons in a shift.
15. Coordinating with QA for customer inspections.
16. Ensure smooth communication with cross-function departments.
17. Should be skilled in daily production reporting.
18. Should have exposer to handle production orders through ERP.
19. Ensure safety across production area by training the operators.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD
Greetings from Keystone!!
We currently have an opening with one of our clients which is an reputed UK Company and one of the global leaders in its business of manufacturing of Industrial equipment's.
Contact Company:KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD