Designation: Senior Data Engineer/Scientist
Qualification: BE/ B.tech. / ME/ M.tech
Experience: 10+ Years
Role & Responsibilities:
• Bachelors degree or above majored in mechanical, electronic, automotive, aerospace, information/computer science, or similar.
• Minimum experience of 10+ years in either automotive or embedded domain.
• 5+ years of experience in data engineering and advanced analytics (including machine learning as well as predictive maintenance)
• Experience of ML/AI applications on embedded platforms and knowledge on automotive data, networks, sensors would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Design Thinking, Design of Experiments & Proactive Problem-Solving Methodology considered beneficial.
• Good communication and presentation skills and able to engage collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Lead technology innovation projects in the field of advanced analytics, including predictive maintenance and machine learning, for commercial vehicle, transportation & new technology fields applications.
• Invent and develop new end-to-end system that gather relevant data on embedded systems with resource constraints and fluctuating network access, use cloud computing to create prediction models / digital twins.
• Identify and propose data driven insights from automotive data which can help business to add value to customers for existing products. Able to see value of the data driven insights for end customers and influence business teams.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaData Science & Analytics
Role CategoryBusiness Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD
Greetings from Keystone!
We currently have an opening with one of our clients which is an reputed German MNC and one of the global leaders in its business of manufacturing of Automotive equipments.
Contact Company:KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD