Designation: Software Functional Safety.
Qualification: BE/ B.tech. / ME/ M.tech
Experience:5 to 10 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Systems, Computer, or Software Engineering required. Masters degree in Electrical Engineering preferred with at least 5-7 years of working at Tier 1 or 2 supplier or OEM with knowledge of the functional safety standard ISO 26262
• Experience in software design and development , Hands on experience in SDLC with respect to ISO26262, Understanding safety manuals and derive SW safety requirements, Defining appropriate safety measures for SW development team and Support in safety argumentation during assessments, Define best practices for software development and Support software development guidelines
• Support safety argumentation for different approvals and in assessments
• Desirable to be with hands on SW development/SW safety activities
• Desirable to have knowledge on ASPICE and Hands on experience with Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, Medini Analyze, Experience with systems QNX, Autosar, Adaptive Autosar, Understanding of UML, SysML
• Preparation of SW Safety documents – Safety plan, qualification, classification documents, etc
• Performing Software qualification report and Performing Software FMEA, ETA
• Performing Software Dependent Failure Analysis, Coaching Software architects/developers/ testers about ISO26262, Deriving SW Safety requirements from safety manuals
• Execute software testing by applying defined test methodologies, Apply best practices across product lines, Implement and maintain a world-class global functional safety process
• Coordinate supplier delivery of functional safety work products within the schedule
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD
Greetings from Keystone!
We currently have an opening with one of our clients which is an reputed German MNC and one of the global leaders in its business of manufacturing of automotive equipments. For a Fortune 500 listed Company.
Contact Company:KEYSTONE CONSULTING PVT LTD